Extra-Strength Pre-Treatment Whitening Paste and Post-Treatment Fluoride for Improved Oral Health
BEYOND’s original, and most popular kit, the BEYOND II Complete™ kit contains everything needed for the treatment of the most difficult cases. Formulated to effectively reduce the appearance of tetracycline and severe stains, including fluorosis and age-related cases. Contains Blast™ extra-strength pre-treatment whitening paste, one 3.5ml dual-barrel syringe of BEYOND™ II 35% H2O2 whitening gel, BlueSeal™ gingival protection gel, cheek retractor, suction tip, VITA Bleachedguide 3D-MASTER® paperguide, multilingual instruction manual, face protection cloth, preparatory gauze and cotton rolls, lip protection cream, and mixing and dispensing tips.
BEYOND professional dental products are engineered exclusively by BEYOND™ Dental & Health – a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aesthetic dental equipment. BEYOND brand products have been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical trials and product reviews around the world. BEYOND™ Whitening System owners receive a comprehensive three-year warranty and complimentary product training and support.
1. Apply lip protection cream and insert the FlexiBlue™ Cheek Retractor with the tongue guard pointing down. Stretch the face protection cloth around the outside of the cheek retractor and fold down the top. Determine the existing tooth shade.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Polish teeth with the polishing sand provided. (Add water as necessary)
4. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum. Apply extra lip protection along the insides of the superior and inferior lip.
5. Dry the teeth and gums. Apply the BlueSeal™ Gingival Protection. Light cure in a circular motion.
6. Cut open the 35% H2O2 liquid container carefully. Protective gloves and eyewear should be worn in case of spill or leakage. Mix the catalyst powder and liquid H2O2 together using the included spatula into a wet paste. (Paste consistency should be such that it does not “drip” off of the application brush.) Apply a 2-3 mm layer to the teeth using the included brush. Set the BEYOND™ Whitening Accelerator for a six-minute cycle using the Set Time button on the control panel. Position the BEYOND™ Whitening Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start/Stop button to begin the six-minute cycle. Do not reseal paste container. Remaining paste cannot be reused and must be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
7. At the end of the six-minute cycle, suction off the whitening paste. DO NOT rinse with water.
8. Attach the mixing tip to the dual-barrel syringe of whitening gel and apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND™ II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
9. Reset the treatment time on the control panel to eight minutes. Position the lamp head as before and press the Start/Stop button to begin the first eight minute cycle.
10. At the end of the eight-minute cycle, use suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat steps 8-10, two more times for a total of three, eight-minute treatment cycles.
11. After last cycle, suction off whitening gel, remove gingival protection and wipe teeth clean with cotton balls or gauze. Paint on fluoride gel and leave for one minute.
At the end of the treatment, suction off the fluoride and remove the face protection cloth, cheek retractor, cotton rolls, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with warm water. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade and give them a Post-Whitening Care Instruction Card and trial-sized tube of Pearl White™ Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride Advanced Formula.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Pregnant women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure.Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride. Within the twenty-four hours after the procedure, patients should avoid colored food and drinks. Use of tobacco products should be limited. - See more at: http://www.beyonddent.com/main_en/contents/290/6.html#sthash.kdHcT9xn.dpuf