BEYOND™ II Five Patient economy kit contains everything needed for the treatment of the most common bleaching cases. Kit includes five 3.5ml dual-barrel syringe of BEYOND™ II 35% H2O2 whitening gel, five syringes of BlueSeal™ gingival protection gel, cheek retractors, VITA® Bleachedguide paper-guides, multilingual instruction manual, face protection cloths, and mixing and dispensing tips. BEYOND™ II Five Patient economy kits also include five jars of post-treatment fluoride – clinically proven to reduce post-treatment sensitivity. Typical treatment is three consecutive cycles of ten minutes each, with light acceleration. BEYOND™ professional dental products are engineered exclusively by BEYOND Dental & Health - a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aesthetic dental equipment. BEYOND™ brand products have been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical trials and product reviews around the world. BEYOND™ Whitening System owners receive a comprehensive three-year warranty and complimentary product training and support.
Instructions for Use
Perform a pre-treatment oral exam and consult with the patient on his or her desired whitening results to determine the best treatment plan for his or her individual situation.
1. Polish teeth with pumice or polishing sand.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Apply lip protection cream and insert a cheek retractor. (Using the BEYOND™ FlexiBlue™ Cheek Retractor is recommended.) Determine the existing tooth shade. Stretch a face protection cloth around the outside of the cheek retractor and fold down the top.
4. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum. Apply extra lip protection along the insides of the superior and inferior lip.
5. Dry the teeth and gums. Apply the BEYOND™ BlueSeal™ Gingival Protection. Light cure in a circular motion.
6. Attach the mixing tip to the dual-barrel syringe of whitening gel and apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND™ II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
7. Position the BEYOND™ Whitening Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start/Stop button to begin the first ten-minute cycle.
8. At the end of the ten-minute cycle, use suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat steps 6-8, two more times for a total of three, ten-minute treatment cycles.
9. After last cycle, suction off whitening gel, remove gingival protection and wipe teeth clean with cotton balls or gauze. Paint on fluoride gel and leave for one minute.
At the end of the treatment, suction off the fluoride and remove the face protection cloth, cheek retractor, cotton rolls, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with warm water. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade and give them a Post-Whitening Care Instruction Card.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Pregnant women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure.Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
Within the twenty-four hours after the procedure, patients should avoid colored food and drinks. Use of tobacco products should be limited.