Each BEYOND™ StayWhite Professional Tray Whitening kits contains:
6 x 2.6mL syringes of 6% H2O2 whitening gel
2 x .040 EVA sheets impression material
1 x Whitening tray storage case
1 x zippered carrying case with mirror
1 x multilingual instruction manual
1. Floss and brush your teeth gently with a fluoride toothpaste (such as BEYOND™ Pearl White™ Toothpaste) making sure not to irritate the gums. Rinse your mouth with warm water.
2. Place a drop of whitening gel into the tooth compartments for your teeth that can be seen when you smile in both the top and bottom trays (usually 8-10 teeth per tray). Each syringe has three treatment doses. Use up to one dose to fill both trays.
3. Fit the trays over your top and bottom teeth snugly.
4. Remove excess gel with a cotton bud or a dry toothbrush. When inserting the trays, take care to avoid pushing the gel up over the edge of the tray.
5. Wear the trays for one hour. Do not wear the whitening trays overnight.
6. At the end of the hour, remove the trays. Rinse your mouth and brush excess gel off of your teeth. Rinse the trays with cold water. If necessary, use a toothbrush to remove any leftover gel. Place trays in the protective case and store in a cool, dry place.
For Best Results
The recommended initial treatment schedule is to use BEYOND™ StayWhite on fourteen consecutive days for one hour per day. Please consult with your dentist to determine if an alternative or additional treatment schedule is necessary for your individual situation. Minimize consumption of colored food and drinks while using BEYOND™ StayWhite. Try to limit use of tobacco products. Maintain good oral hygiene during the treatment.
If the whitening gel comes into contact with the gums during the treatment, the pink tissue may turn white during the treatment. This will fade in a few hours following the treatment and is not cause for concern. If you have severe stains caused by tetracycline, fluoride, or another factor, discuss your best options for whitening these stains with your dentist. BEYOND™ StayWhite is effective on whitening these types of stains; however, additional treatment cycles and adaptations may be necessary to achieve best results. It is recommended that you consult with your dental professional before beginning any new treatment. Do not use if syringes are leaking. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women or children under sixteen years of age.Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride. Within the twenty-four hours after the procedure, patients should avoid colored food and drinks. Use of tobacco products should be limited.
$174.00 $174.00 As low as: $131.00